Since the Russian Federation invaded Ukraine, 430 children have been killed and more than 1042 have been wounded.
NBU Opens Fundraising Account for Humanitarian Assistance to Ukrainians Affected by Russia’s Aggression
NBU Opens Special Account to Raise Funds for Ukraine’s Armed Forces (updated)
About The Institute
The Institute of Renewable energy of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (hereinafter – IEE of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine) was established in 2003 as part of the Department of Physical and Technical Problems of Energy of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine in pursuance of the Resolution of the NAS of Ukraine Presidium № 299 10.12.2003. The Institute was aimed to develop and to coordinate the research in renewable sources of energy domain ensuring the use of the results.
Mentioned Resolution of the Presidium of the NAS of Ukraine approved next activities for the IEE in general:
- physical and technical bases of processes of transformation and use of solar energy;
- scientific bases of transformation and use of wind energy;
- thermophysical bases of geothermal energy use;
- scientific bases of processes of transformation and use of energy of small rivers and seas;
- scientific bases of transformation and use of renewable organic energy sources;
- technologies and systems of integrated use of renewable energy sources.