The purpose of the work is to solve the problem of integrated energy supply with electric and thermal energy, including calculation of energy needs, determination of the optimal set of equipment, economic justification and practical development of a hybrid energy system based on renewable energy sources of various types for a separate residential and industrial complex built using energy-saving technologies.
The research was carried out in the following areas:
− analysis of existing technical solutions and practical recommendations for energy supply systems with renewable energy sources;
− determination of the optimal ratio of energy supply due to the use of various energy sources;
– decision of modular architecture schemes of the hybrid power plant;
− choice of equipment and optimization of operating parameters of the hybrid system based on RES;
– schematic and technical solutions for dynamic load balancing and rational use of available energy sources.
Providing the social settlement with electric and thermal energy using renewable energy sources has been developed. Currently, the project is in the stage of practical implementation.
– An assessment of the eco-settlement development area was carried out for the availability of natural resources of renewable energy and traditional sources of electricity supply.
– In order to assess the real energy needs, an assessment of the construction solutions for the residential structures designed on the site was performed.
– The calculation of heating and hot water needs in houses of the 5th type was made, for which three heating options were considered: electric boiler (4.5 kW); heat pump (1.88 kW); dynamic electro-thermal accumulator (2.4 kW).
– In accordance with energy needs, the possibilities of 110 kV, 35 kV and 10 kV power grids available in the area of the settlement are determined. The calculated load for buildings is reduced to 0.4 kV TP 35/0.4 buses, taking into account three heating options.
– The wind regime in the area of the settlement is sufficient for the effective use of modern wind power plants with a sufficiently high (50-80 m) tower.
– Various options for the structural and technological arrangement of photovoltaic modules on residential buildings of 5 types and placement above the parking lot were determined and modeled.
– The equipment of the photovoltaic station (photo modules) was pre-selected and the calculation of the installed capacity of the FES was performed.
– An assessment of the possibilities of using agricultural waste for heating needs was made, the use of biomass boilers with certain characteristics was recommended.
– A detailed technical and economic justification of the project can be made in the presence of current investment requirements for financial and technical components.